Legal and Privacy Information
Diy-bedbug-control is a wholly-owned project of RJM Web Design.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Unless otherwise stated, this Web site and all of its contents are © RJM Web Design, and are protected under the copyright laws of the United States and internationally under the provisions of the Berne Convention, as amended. All rights reserved.
By presenting information on this site, RJM Web Design does not grant you a license to any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other intellectual property rights. If you wish to reprint sections of this Web site for use other than your own personal, private, non-commercial use, you must first contact us to obtain permission.
Please note that any re-distribution of the copyrighted materials on this site, even for non-commercial purposes, cannot be construed as "private" use; and therefore requires that you obtain permission in advance.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 501(a), "anyone who violates any of the exclusive rights of the copyright owner as provided by sections 106 through 118, or of the author as provided in 106(a), is an infringer of the copyright or right of the author." Infringement of copyrighted material on this Web site will make you subject to injunction and/or criminal prosecution, and liable to RJM Web Design for damages, costs, and attorney's fees.
We actively search the Internet for infringements of our intellectual property, and we retain legal counsel to aggressively pursue any and all necessary civil and/or criminal remedies against parties found to be infringing on our intellectual property rights, including those aiding or abetting such infringement.
Terms, Conditions, and Waivers
This Web site and the information presented herein are intended for adults 18 years of age or older. Pesticides should not be used or handled by minors, nor should they be stored in reach of children. We will not be liable for any damages that may result from misrepresentation of age by a user of this Web site.
By accessing or using this Web site, you understand, accept, and agree to the following:
1. That this Web site is provided on an "as is" basis. While we hope it will be useful, RJM Web Design makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, as to the operation of the Web site, nor the content, information, materials, or products included on this Web site.
2. That RJM Web Design disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. RJM Web Design will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of this Web site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and punitive damages.
3. That RJM Web Design does not warrant that the Web site will operate error-free or that this Web site and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful or malicious code. If your use of the Web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs.
4. That the information on this Web site is not intended to enable a person to diagnose or treat any bed bug or other pest condition, nor to use pesticide products safely and efficiently. Where technical information is presented, it is not intended to be exhaustive in its treatment of the content discussed. Rather, it is intended to present basic information about bed bug control in a way that is understandable by and useful to non-professionals.
5. You expressly agree that we will not be liable for damages or injuries sustained by individuals who attempt to treat their own pest problems based in the information presented herein. We recommend that all pest problems be referred to licensed pest control operators.
You may browse any part of this site without providing any personal information whatsoever.
Like Web servers in general, our server collects statistical information about our visitors. None of the information we store identifies you as an individual.
If you decide to place an order through one of our links, the information you provide will be used in accordance with the privacy policies of Amazon, LLC.
This Web Site contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by RJM Web Design of the contents on such third-party Web sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk and are subject to the receiving site's privacy policies.
This Web site also contains links to advertisers whose products we hope you will find useful. If you decide to access linked third-party advertisers or purchase goods or services from these advertisers, you are entering into an agreement with the third-party advertisers, not RJM Web Design. You also are bound by the advertisers' terms of service and privacy policies.
When using any pesticide product, read and adhere to the label instructions. It is a violation of Federal law to use any pesticide product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Special care must be taken to adhere to label instructions regarding application methods, target pest(s), protective clothing and equipment, re-entry intervals, and techniques to avoid contaminating non-target areas.
At all times, special care must be taken to avoid exposing infants, children, pregnant women, and nursing mothers to pesticide residues.
Pesticides must be applied in such a manner as to avoid exposing plants, wildlife, non-target animals, sensitive areas, or bodies of water to pesticide residues.
Pesticides should not be applied when wind, rain, or other environmental factors favor drift onto non-target locations.